Germinators are useful for seed testing, biological studies, forestry research works etc.With a solid see thru double walled door and a full view inner plexi-glass door enables inspection and monitoring of inner chamber specimens without disturbing the process temperature. Excellent quality magnetic gum packing door gasket for external door.User- oriented design of shelves makes you adjust each space of shelves without difficulty.Forced air circulation at triple walled back by durable coaxial blower, maintains optimum temperature uniformity and homogenity.
1) High grade PUF INSULATION between outer and inner chamber for minimal thermal losses.
2) Caster wheel mounted for easy portability.
3) Front double walled door is provided with lock and key arrangement.
4) Illumination FLT Tube is fitted inside the chamber for easy visibility.
5) Finned tube evaporator facilitates uniform and faster cooling effects.
6) Safety Thermostate to prevent overheating.
Forced Convection Type
Eco Friendly CFC- Free Compressor
Hermetically sealed air cooling compressor system
10C to 60C
0.5C to Better
Through sophisticated steam injection process.
5% above ambient from 40% to 95%RH at cool temperatures.
Powder coated CRC Steel Sheet
Chamber and trays made of Stainless Steel S.S.304
Finned tube evaporator for faster cooling effects
Over temperature limiter switch prevents overheating
1) High density PUF insulation for tighter temperature controls.
2) Fitted with Microprocessor based TEMPERATURE-HUMIDITY CONTROLLER.
3) Temperature sensors : PT-100 (Resolution 0.1C).
4) Humidity Sensors: Capacitive.
5) Program Lock to avoid any changes in control parameters by unauthorized people.
6) Programmable time intervals for Fluorescent light level control.
+-0.5 deg C to Better
Temperature Range (deg. Celsius)
10 to 60 deg C
We are dealing only in North India (West Bengal, Andhra Pradesh, Bihar, Chandigarh, Chhattisgarh, Dadra and Nagar Haveli, Daman and Diu, Goa, Gujarat, Haryana, Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra, Uttar Pradesh, Rajasthan, Uttarakhand)