If order is confirmed we will reimburse the sample cost
Plastic packing and wooden packing.
Central India North India East India
ISO 9001 : 2015
Our renowned company is considered amongst the prominent manufacturers and suppliers of best quality Ultra Low Chambers that are extensively used in research institutes, pharmaceutical industry and laboratories for variegated uses. These chambers are provided with special compressors in order to keep the temperature low. Our offered range is made available with rounded corners that facilitate easy cleaning. The Ultra Low Chambers provided by us are manufactured by making use of pristine quality component that is sourced from honest and quality oriented market vendors.
1) Excellent functionality 2) Corrosion resistance body 3) Superior performance 4) Robust construction
Our Ultra Low Chambers are examined on the following parameters before final dispatch:
1) Temperature test of each compartment 2) Insulated test 3) Pressure test of refrigeration system 4) Overloading & Overheating tests with difference voltage and cycles
The Microprocessor Controllers:
1) Multi-Position key switch on, off and set temperature with membrane keyboard control panel 2) Visual and audible Alarm System such as low-Battery alarm, Condenser temp alarm, power failure alarm high-low temperature alarm 3) Digital display set and present temperature 4) Standard Dry contacts
1) Single stage cooling system for -45oC 2) Cascade stage cooling system for -90oC 3) Hermetically sealed cooling system 4) Cold air is protected by the insulated inner plastic doors 5) Efficient evaporator with maximum contact to chamber watts for fast cooling down 6) Thickness 130mm, high density polyurethane foamed insulation 7) CFC Free refrigerants
1) The reliable and durable Bristol compressors and quite remaining fans with low noise level around 50 dBA 2) Heavy-duty casters with built-in adjustable stands 3) Stainless steel Chamber with rounded corners for easy cleaning 4) Built-in 3 access port for checking inside 5) Heated door seals by hot gas defrosting system prevents ice to build up 6) Automatic voltage compensator protects electric ports form the damages by electric Fluctuation 7) Start relays and capacitors minimize electrical load and reduce the energy consumption 8) Optional Co2 9) Dual layered air insulated inner doors retain cold air in chamber
1) Temperature test of each compartment 2) Insulated test 3) Pressure test of refrigeration system 4) Overloading & Overheating tests with difference voltage and cycles.
We are dealing only in North India (West Bengal, Andhra Pradesh, Bihar, Chandigarh, Chhattisgarh, Dadra and Nagar Haveli, Daman and Diu, Goa, Gujarat, Haryana, Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra, Uttar Pradesh, Rajasthan, Uttarakhand)
PATEL SCIENTIFIC INSTRUMENTS PVT. LTD. Ahmedabad, India
Plot No.60,61- Abhishree Estate, Behind Vehpari Mahamandal, Nr. Ring Road Circle, Odhav, Ahmedabad - 382415, Gujarat, India