Germinators are useful for seed testing, biological studies, forestry research works etc. With a solid see thru double walled door and a full view inner plexi-glass door enables inspection and monitoring of inner chamber specimens without disturbing the process temperature.
1) Excellent quality magnetic gum packing door gasket for external door.
2) User- oriented design of shelves makes you adjust each space of shelves without difficulty.
3) Forced air circulation at triple walled back by durable coaxial blower, maintains optimum temperature uniformity and homogeneity.
4) High grade PUF INSULATION between outer and inner chamber for minimal thermal losses
5) Caster wheel mounted for easy portability.
6) Front double walled door is provided with lock and key arrangement.
7) Illumination FLT Tube is fitted inside the chamber for easy visibility.
8) Finned tube evaporator facilitates uniform and faster cooling effects.
9) Safety Thermostat to prevent overheating.
1) Forced: Convection Type
2) Freezer Compressor: Hermetically sealed air cooling compressor system
3) Temperature Range: 10°C to 60°C
4) Temperature Accuracy: ±0.5°C to Better
5) Humidity Creation: Through sophisticated steam injection process.
6) Humidity Range: 5% above ambient from 40% to 95%RH at cool temperatures.
7) Humidity Accuracy: ±3%RH
8) MOC Outer: Powder coated CRC Steel Sheet
9) MOC Inner: Chamber and trays made of Stainless Steel S.S.
10) Evaporator: Finned tube evaporator for faster cooling effects
11) Safety: Over temperature limiter switch prevents overheating
12) Insulation: High density PUF insulation for tighter temperature controls
13) Illumination (OPTION)
14) Fitted with Microprocessor based TEMPERATURE-HUMIDITY CONTROLLER
15) Temperature sensors : PT-100 (Resolution 0.1C)
16) Humidity Sensors: Capacitive.
17) Program Lock to avoid any changes in control parameters by unauthorized people.
90 to 95 %
220 V AC
Ambient 50 deg C +- 0. 5 deg C
No of Tray
We are dealing only in North India (West Bengal, Andhra Pradesh, Bihar, Chandigarh, Chhattisgarh, Dadra and Nagar Haveli, Daman and Diu, Goa, Gujarat, Haryana, Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra, Uttar Pradesh, Rajasthan, Uttarakhand)