|Home||» Products||» Laminar Air Flows||» Reverse Laminar Air Flow|
Reverse Laminar Air Flow
- Minimum Order Quantity
- Unit of Measure
- Approx Price: Rs 64,500 /Piece INR
Main design features:
The work area is separated from the external environment by the following devices:
1) The reverse laminar flow booth is formed by a stainless steel; AISI 304 scotch brite finished self supporting structure, provided with rounded corners for easy cleaning.
2) A negative pressure inside the booth prevents the escape of fine powder from the work area towards the external environment.
3) A perforated diffuser panel made of stainless steel shields the upper filtration area.
4) 5/15 amps electrical points on the panel
5) CFL lighting through diffuser provided on the panel
6) Internal height can be adjusted as per requirements. Standard height is 671830 mm.
7) Application: Product sampling, large scale dispensing, weighing
1) Filters: Aluminum framed High efficiency Particulate air (HEPA), with a minimum efficiency of 99.99% at 0.3 micron.
2) Exhaust Filter: Aluminum framed High efficiency Particulate air (HEPA) with a minimum efficiency of 99.99% at 0.3 micron.
3) Pre filter: Washable type pleated pre-filter with 90% efficiency. EU4 rating.
4) Construction: Models available in 18 gauge (1.2 mm) stainless steel 304.
5) Air flow: 90 FPM (0.45 m/s) 10 FPM (0.05 m/s) average velocity measured 6 in. (152.4 mm) from the diffuser screen. Uniformity 20% of average or better
6) Noise level: 65 ± 5 DB measured from filter face.
7) Motor / Blower assembly: Direct drive, continuous duty V4 HP with sealed bearings. Motor assembly is mounted on FRP casing to reduce noise & vibration and is dynamically balanced.
8) Plenum: In stainless steel 304 for distribution of air. Designed in negative pressure to prevent escape and / or bypass of HEPA filter by contaminated air and / or dust.
9) Finish: MATT
|3' x 2' x 6'||Magnehelic pressure differential gaug|
|4' x 2' x 6'||Work table for balance|
- Payment Terms
- Others, Cheque, Cash Against Delivery (CAD)
- Main Domestic Market
- Madhya Pradesh, Gujarat, Rajasthan, Maharashtra